Dr. Umesh Tiwari is an internist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Tiwari specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tiwari provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Bob Herzog Alumni Scholarship 2000 Medical College of Wisconsin
- Ernest C Mort Excellence in Leadership Award 1997, 1996 UC San Diego, Revelle College
- Outstanding Graduating Scholar / Leader 1998 UC San Diego, Revelle College
- Standing Ovation Award 2002, 2000 Medical College of Wisconsin
- Phi Beta Kappa 1998 Sigma Chapter, UC San Diego
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center Internal Medicine 2013
Experience & Accolades
- Staff Physician2009 - 2010Canyon Lake Urgent and Family CareStaff Physician at a primary and urgent care center.
- Staff Physician2013Concentra Urgent CareStaff Physician in an Occupational / Urgent care medicine center
Dr. Umesh K. Tiwari, MD, CHT's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85004Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85014Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85021Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Umesh K. Tiwari, MD, CHT | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Umesh K. Tiwari, MD, CHT's reviewsWrite Review
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Valley Fever?
Valley fever, or coccidioidomycosis, is a fungal infection that usually presents itself in the form of a lung disease. This condition is also known by the name desert fever, desert rheumatism, and San Joaquin Valley fever. This condition is very mild, in most cases, and requires no special...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Dr. Bashar Majeed M.D.2020 N CENTRAL AVE PHOENIX AZ 85004
- Dr. Scott Mancuso M.D.2020 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Andres M Hernandez M.D.2610 N 3rd St Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Frank A Agnone MD345 E VIRGINIA AVE PHOENIX AZ 85004
- Dr. Adam Charles Randolph M.D.349 E CORONADO RD PHOENIX AZ 85004
- Dr. Chenthilmurugan Rathnasabapathy MD625 N 6th St Phoenix AZ 85004