Christine Azcona is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Stafford, TX. Christine is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Azcona can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Azcona will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Christine Marie suarez Azcona's Practice location
Stafford, TX 77477Get Direction
Christine Marie suarez Azcona's reviewsWrite Review
- How This Journalist Became a Champion of Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
New York journalist Scott Pelley is being celebrated by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for his tremendous efforts to CF awareness. Read on to learn more.For people who don't have any personal connection to cystic fibrosis, the condition is often overlooked. The general public doesn't really know...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Some Women May Benefit from Delaying Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy, New Research Suggests
Mastectomy can be a daunting, but incredibly effective treatment for women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. In the surgery, all breast tissue is removed from the infected breast in an effort to treat or remove cancerous cells, but for women who undergo this surgery, the end result leaves much...
- Oscar Winner Kathy Bates Talks About Learning she had Ovarian and Breast Cancer
Breast and ovarian cancer are serious diseases that can affect any woman. Both can be terrifying to have, and no woman wants to hear those dreaded words from her doctor.Cancer is responsible for millions of deaths every year, and though modern medicine has come a long way to treat this disease,...
- Meaghan Marie Coreas PT7602 Stone Arbor Ln Pearland TX 77581
- Sheila D Nguyen PT, MS4412 Hazard St Houston TX 77098
- Miss Stephanie Pucek PT4423 Shadowdale Dr Houston TX 77041
- Jacquelyn Antoinette Sanderson12371 S Kirkwood Rd Stafford TX 77477
- Meredith David Brown P.T.6109 Maple St Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Lindsey Medina PT, DPT, C/NDT9220 KIRBY DR STE 1000 HOUSTON TX 77054