Dr. Eugene Segall M.D.
Anesthesiologist100 Port Washington Blvd St. Francis Hospital Roslyn NY, 11576
Dr. Eugene Segall is an anesthesiologist practicing in Roslyn, NY. Dr. Segall ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Segall also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1989
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1989
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Anesthesiology; Winthrop-University Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Winthrop-University Hospital Program
Dr. Eugene Segall M.D.'s Practice location
Roslyn, NY 11576Get Direction
Dr. Eugene Segall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Segall
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Can Heat Rash Be Associated with Other Underlying Medical Conditions?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is known to happen as a result of excess sweating. It is usually caused by a blockage of the sweat ducts. There are a number of things that can lead to the blocking of the sweat ducts. As these ducts are blocked, there is little evaporation of the sweat, which...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.581 Bergen Blvd Ridgefield NJ 07657
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Daniel Bosshart Other221 JERICHO TPKE SYOSSET NY 11791
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Heidi M Boules M.D.231 East 76th Street New York New York 10021