Dr. Bruce Sachais MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Bruce Sachais is a pathologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Sachais is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Sachais can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Sachais may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Washington State University 1996
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1996
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- 2000
- Member American Society of Hematology , Committee on Practice
- Member NHLBI State of the Science of Apheresis Medicine Organizing Committee of Organizing Committee, Hem
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Bruce Sachais MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Sachais MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sachais
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Zissimos Mourelatos MD800 SPRUCE ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Mrs. Maryam Bakhtar MD900 Business Center Drive Horsham PA 19044
- Dr. Douglas Brian Flieder M.D.333 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Karen Gustafson MD800 SPRUCE ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Dr. Juan P. Palazzo M.D.1020 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Jay H. Herman M.D.132 S 10th St Philadelphia PA 19107