Dr. Todd Rozen practices Neuropathology in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Rozen studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 1998
- FellowAmerican Academy of Neurology
- Mayo Clinic 1997
- Thomas Jefferson U. Hospital Neurology 1998
Dr. Todd D Rozen MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48104Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32224Get Direction
Dr. Todd D Rozen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rozen
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Did Muhammad Ali Develop Parkinson's Disease Before Retiring from Boxing?
Muhammad Ali, born Cassius Clay in Louisville, Kentucky, 1942, was a world-class boxer who dedicated most part of his adult life to refining his skills and excelling at the sport. Starting from the early age of 12, Ali entered the world of boxing after he had his bicycle stolen at the hands of a...
- American Ninja Warrior Competes Grueling Course with Parkinson's Disease
The disease known as Parkinson’s can be difficult to live with, although there are those who go out of their way to still achieve all of the goals that they want to accomplish. Jimmy Choi, a man competing on American Ninja Warrior, has been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. This amazing...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Among 100 Most Inspirational Women
Breaking beyond the barriersAs of early October 2017, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released their list of the 100 most inspirational women. Each year, the list commemorates women from around the world who have pushed the barriers of what has been thought to be possible. It...
- What is an Ocular Migraine?
Ocular migraines, also known as retinal migraines, ophthalmic migraines, or monocular migraines, are characterized by visual disturbances that occur alongside or after migraine headaches. In this type, the person will have bouts of reduced vision or blindness that remains for a short period. In most...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Dr. Iram Farah Zaman D.O.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Sayyed Abdolvahhab Sohrab MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. James Robert Gramprie M.D.2300 Genoa Business Park Dr Brighton MI 48114
- Dr. William Todd Dauer M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Evanthia Bernitsas MD4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Nawaf H Murshed M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184