Dr. Ramamohana R. Kancherla M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology19 Baker Ave Suite 100 Poughkeepsie NY, 12601
Dr. Ramamohana Kancherla is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Kancherla specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1992
Rangaraya Medical College 1983
Andhra Medical College 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Ramamohana R. Kancherla M.D.'s Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. Ramamohana R. Kancherla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kancherla
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Dr. Umangi M Patel M.D.611 GIDNEY AVE NEWBURGH NY 12550
- Dr. Michael J. Maresca M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Susan A Gingrich MD1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Leno Thomas MD159 Barnegat Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Glenn F. Agoliati M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Dmitriy Zak M.D.611 Gidney Ave Newburgh NY 12550