Dr. Mitchell B Ohara DO
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease13701 Bruce B Downs Blvd Suite # 101 Tampa FL, 33613
Dr. Mitchell Ohara is a cardiologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Ohara specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Ohara also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine DO
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1988
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Mitchell B Ohara DO's Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33613Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33613Get Direction
Dr. Mitchell B Ohara DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ohara
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is Orthopnea?
OrthopneaOrthopnea is a condition that causes breathing difficulties when an individual is lying down. It usually happens at night when the person is going to sleep. People with orthopnea usually experience tightness in the chest and being oxygen-deficit. The shortness of breath is due to lying down...
- Your Risk of a Heart Attack Increases While Grieving
Mourning the death of a loved one will increase the risk of heart attack in the days immediately following the death of the loved one. The risk is elevated in the month that follows the loss, according to a new study. According to the researchers, this is the first study to see whether grieving can...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- Melvin W. Young21199A Clubside Drive Boca Raton Florida 33434
- Dr. Asad Sawar MD3010 E 138th Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Joel Fernandez M.D.509 S Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Sendhil K Krishnan MD, FACC12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Eduardo Enrique Pascual M.D.3000 Medical Park Dr Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Carlos A Leche MD3000 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613