Dr. James Jason Jackson MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation3301 Nw 50th St Oklahoma City OK, 73112
Dr. James Jackson is a physiatrist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Jackson is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Jackson focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Jackson can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
University of Oklahoma College of Medicin M.D. 2005
East Central University Bachelor of Science 1993
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- 2010
- Chief Resident, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 2008-09 Univ of Minn
- Outstanding Student 2005 Department of Geriatrics, Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Dean's Award 2001 Oklahoma Christian University M.B.A
- Spine Treatments
- Joint Pain Treatments
- Sciatica Treatment
- Neck Pain Relief
- Relief for Low Back
- Surgery-Free Knee Relief
- Professional Member American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine 2017
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
- Professional Member Society of Vascular Ultrasound
- Professional Member American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Professional Member North American Spine Society
- Professional Member American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Professional Member American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Professional Member American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- University of Minnesota Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 2009
Dr. James Jason Jackson MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73112Get Direction
Oklahoma City, OK 73114Get Direction
Moore, OK 73160Get Direction
Weatherford, OK 73096Get Direction
Dr. James Jason Jackson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jackson
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Andrea Fraley MD2017 W I 35 FRONTAGE RD EDMOND OK 73013
- Dr. Amal E Moorad M.D.4221 S Western Ave Oklahoma City OK 73109
- Dr. Charles E. Cottle M.D.4219 S WESTERN AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73109
- Dr. Suneet Sahgal M.D.6800 NW 39TH EXPY BETHANY OK 73008
- Dr. Adam Rivadeneyra MD900 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Archana Barve MD3613 NW 56TH ST OKC OK 73112