Dr. Andrew Hing is a pathologist practicing in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Hing is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Hing can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Hing may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1990
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1990
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Deuterium NMR investigation of an amphotericin B derivative in mechanically aligned lipid bilayers.
- Rotational-echo double resonance characterization of the effects of vancomycin on cell wall synthesis in Staphylococcus aureus.
- Deuterium NMR of Val1...(2-2H)Ala3...gramicidin A in oriented DMPC bilayers.
- Deuterium NMR of 2HCO-Val1...gramicidin A and 2HCO-Val1-D-Leu2...gramicidin A in oriented DMPC bilayers.
- Two-dimensional rotational-echo double resonance of Val1-[1-13C]Gly2-[15N]Ala3-gramicidin A in multilamellar dimyristoylphosphatidylcholine dispersions.
- An investigation of the ligand-binding site of the glutamine-binding protein of Escherichia coli using rotational-echo double-resonance NMR.
- Blood Disorders, Pathology
- Pheno Path Laboratories, Selective Pathology; Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis
- Hematopathology - University of Washington Department of Laboratory Medicine - Seattle, WA Immunohistochemistry
Dr. Andrew William Hing MD, PHD's Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
SPOKANE VALLEY, WA 99216Get Direction
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andrew William Hing MD, PHD | Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andrew William Hing MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Get to know Pathologist Dr. Andrew W. Hing, who serves the population of Bellevue, Washington. Andrew W. Hing, MD, PhD, is Pathologist at Incyte Diagnostics, and is affiliated to Eastside Pathology the Overlake Medical Center. Dr. Andrew W. Hing is a very experienced pathologist who has been practicing for more than 28 years. His career in medicine started in 1990 when he graduated from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri. After residencies at Washington University and at the University of Washington in Seattle, Dr. Hing completed fellowships in Immunohistochemistry at the PhenoPath Laboratories in Seattle and in Hematopathology at the University of Washington. Dr. Hing also holds a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Physics. Dr. Hing is board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, and in Hematology, and he is renowned as one of Washington state’s foremost hematopathologists. He provides expert diagnosis for a wide range of diseases and conditions, allowing the most effective treatments to be rapidly put into place. Pathology is a branch of medical science that involves the study and diagnosis of disease through the examination of surgically removed organs, tissues (biopsy samples), bodily fluids, and in some cases the whole body (autopsy). Aspects of a bodily specimen that may be considered include its gross anatomical make up, appearance of the cells using immunological markers and chemical signatures in the cells. Pathology also includes the related scientific study of disease processes whereby the causes, mechanisms and extent of disease are examined. Areas of study include cellular adaptation to injury, necrosis (death of living cells or tissues), inflammation, wound healing, and neoplasia (abnormal new growth of cells). Pathologists specialize in a wide range of diseases including cancer and the vast majority of cancer diagnoses are made by pathologists. The cellular pattern of tissue samples are observed under a microscope to help determine if a sample is cancerous or non-cancerous (benign). Pathologists also employ genetic studies and gene markers in the assessment of various diseases.
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Craig Ronald Jonov DMD, MD509 OLIVE WAY SEATTLE WA 98101
- Dr. Matthew Patrick Horton MD747 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Brian A Folz M.D.1001 Sw Klickitat Way Seattle WA 98134
- Dr. Sandra Pauline Ewaskow MD1280 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. David Denton Nordin MD1280 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Rochelle L Garcia OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104