Dr. David Cole is a general practitioner practicing in Fort Campbell, KY. Dr. Cole does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Cole provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. David Cole's Practice location
Fort Campbell, KY 42223Get Direction
FORT STEWART, GA 31314Get Direction
Dr. David Cole's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- The Connection Between IBS and Lactose Intolerance
The Connection Between IBS and Lactose IntoleranceThere seems to be a correlation between irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and lactose intolerance. However, there are discrete differences in why they occur and the methods used in treating them.If you are lactose intolerant, your body cannot digest...
- Alternative Treatment for Sinusitis
Alternative Treatment for SinusitisSinusitis is an infection whose effects cause a lot of discomfort and pain simultaneously. The infection is mostly caused by the presence of bacteria, viruses or fungi in the sinuses. It can also be brought about by allergies.There has been different methods used...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Mrs. Vlatka Splajt Plymale D.O.5979 Desert Storm Ave Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Gordon Troy Prairie MDBLANCHFIELD ARMY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Sheila Marie Kemper M.D.650 JOEL DR FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Courtney Maurice Crawford M.D.650 Joel Dr Fort Campbell KY 42223
- Dr. Matthew D Kuhnle D.O.650 JOEL DR FORT CAMPBELL KY 42223
- Dr. Jason Laurence Pizzola M.D.7149 Black Sheep Run Fort Campbell KY 42223