Dr. Holley Galland M.D.,MPH
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine4615 Government St Bldg 2 Baton Rouge LA, 70806
Dr. Holley Galland is an adolescent specialist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Galland works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Galland treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1976
Tulane University School of Medicine 1976
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Holley Galland M.D.,MPH's Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70806Get Direction
Dr. Holley Galland M.D.,MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Galland
- 5 Warning Signs that Indicate Anemia
Anaemia is a condition in which the amount of normal hemoglobin in the body is markedly reduced, or there is significant reduction in red blood cell count. The normal hemoglobin content in blood of males is 14-18g/dl (grams per metric decalitre of blood) and in females it is 12-16g/dl. It is not...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- The Brain and Fibromyalgia
It makes a lot of sense when it is said that the brain works differently in people who live with fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition where the people who have it feel pain in different parts of the body, especially in the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs. And these points feel pain...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Jennifer Venier Hogan M.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Brannon Charles Perilloux M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Rodger Harold Elofson M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Elenita P Santos-mata M.D.4851 W Park Dr Zachary LA 70791
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Curry M.D.8235 Ymca Plaza Dr Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Dana Angelle Fakouri M.D.8040 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806