Dr. Cali Coryell-lapierre is a speech language pathologist practicing in HARRISONBURG, VA. Dr. Coryell-lapierre specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Coryell-lapierre evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Coryell-lapierre helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Cali Suzanne Coryell-lapierre MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
HARRISONBURG, VA 22801Get Direction
Mrs. Cali Suzanne Coryell-lapierre MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- D V Stutzman SLP815 STUART ST HARRISONBURG VA 22802
- Miss Elizabeth A Crookshank M.S. CF-SLP1481 VIRGINIA AVE HARRISONBURG VA 22802
- Anagha Patade2101 DEYERLE AVE HARRISONBURG VA 22801
- Mrs. Elisabeth Martin Lawson M.ED. CCC/SLP328 NEFF AVE. HARRISONBURG VA 22801
- Marsha S. Powell PH.D., CCC-SLP131 W. GRACE STREET HARRISONBERG VA 22807
- Nicholas A Barone MS, CF-SLP861 MERLINS WAY HARRISONBURG VA 22801