Dr. Diana D. Banks M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology5323 Woodrow St #201 Salt Lake City UT, 84107
Dr. Diana Banks practices Neuropathology in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Banks studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Neurology
- University Of Ut Med Center
Dr. Diana D. Banks M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Diana D. Banks M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Banks
- Is My Child More Likely to Develop Autism if a Blood Relative Has Autism?
Autism characterized by impaired social interactions reduced verbal and non-verbal communication and stereotyped behavior and activities. These symptoms appear in early childhood and impair or limit everyday functioning.Autism and geneticsResearchers believe that both environment and genetics play a...
- Sniff Tests May Provide Early Testing for Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease which can start a decade before symptoms allow for an easy diagnosis. While genetic factors and other risks can be examined to determine whether or not an individual is at high risk of developing Alzheimer’s, so far there is no good way to...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Coping with Grief
Just hearing the word grief can evoke feelings of sadness, but is grief just “being sad”? Or is it something more complex? The word itself seems to have a stronger meaning than “sad.”According to the Mayo Clinic, for many people, including those diagnosed with a chronic illness, grief is a...
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Turns His Love For Cooking into a Business
Even though the odds are against them, some kids with muscular dystrophy defy them in big ways and prove to be an inspiration for others with the neuromuscular disease. One of those kids is 10-year-old Conor Barshay. Even before the age of 10, Barshay developed a keen sense of taste through a...
- Dr. Dustin Brook Harker MD2121 N 1700 W Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Thomas L Lombardi M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Robert Eugene Hoesch MD PHD600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Massimo Testa M.D.5848 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Dorothy L. Williams MD2295 Foothill Dr Salt Lake City UT 84109
- Dr. Robert M. Miska M.D.370 9th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103