Dr. Scott Gilbert Newbold D.O.
Pediatrician9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA, 93636
Dr. Scott Newbold is a pediatrician practicing in Madera, CA. Dr. Newbold is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Newbold diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Newbold can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2015
Dr. Scott Gilbert Newbold D.O.'s Practice location
Madera, CA 93636Get Direction
Cedar City, UT 84721Get Direction
Dr. Scott Gilbert Newbold D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Newbold
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Dr. Charnjeet K Brar M.D.9300 Valley Children's Place Madera CA 93636
- Dr. Ariel Chairez M.D.9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. Julianne E Randolph DO9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93636
- Dr. Nahal Rose Lalefar MD9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93636
- Dr. Jolie Anne Limon-brownell M.D.9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. David P Samuel M.D.9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93636