Keith G Lurie MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1200 Sixth Ave N Centracare Clinic Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Dr. Keith Lurie is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Lurie performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Modulation of AV nodal and Hisian conduction by changes in extracellular space.
- Vasopressin improves vital organ blood flow after prolonged cardiac arrest with postcountershock pulseless electrical activity in pigs.
- Synergistic effects of vasopressin plus epinephrine during cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Preoperative assessment of adenylylcyclase activity as a functional marker of islet cell quality after transplantation in rats.
- Pharmacotherapy of neurally mediated syncope.
- Effect of active compression-decompression resuscitation (ACD-CPR) on survival: a combined analysis using individual patient data.
- Effect of small-dose dopamine on mesenteric blood flow and renal function in a pig model of cardiopulmonary resuscitation with vasopressin.
- Atrial fibrillation: defining potential curative ablation targets.
- Direct cardiac effects of a novel vesamicol receptor ligand, m-iodobenzyl-trozamicol, assessed in the canine isolated, blood-perfused heart preparations.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation during severe hypothermia in pigs: does epinephrine or vasopressin increase coronary perfusion pressure?
- Effects of the specific bradycardic agent zatebradine on hemodynamic variables and myocardial blood flow during the early postresuscitation phase in pigs.
- Utilization of a model lung system to assess the effects of an inspiratory impedance threshold valve on the relationship between active decompression and intra-thoracic pressure.
- Measurement of adenylate cyclase activity in the right ventricular endomyocardial biopsy samples from patients with chronic congestive heart failure.
- Inspiratory impedance during active compression-decompression cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a randomized evaluation in patients in cardiac arrest.
- The effects of repeated doses of vasopressin or epinephrine on ventricular fibrillation in a porcine model of prolonged cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Inducted into the NASA Space Foundation Technology Hall of Fame 2008
- University Of Pa Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- University of California San Francisco
- University of California, San Francisco, CA
Keith G Lurie MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Keith G Lurie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lurie
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- David G Benditt MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Julia Vladimironva Montgomery MD1200 SIXTH AVE N ST CLOUD MN 56303
- Archana Rajdev MD1200 6TH AVE N SAINT CLOUD MN 56303
- Mevan Nandaka Wijetunga MD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- John Andrew Schoenhard MD, PHD1200 Sixth Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Simon Milstein MD1200 6th Ave N Saint Cloud MN 56303