Bradley Hickey is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Hickey specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Hickey participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 2003
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School Of Public Health
Dr. Bradley William Hickey M.D.'s Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32508Get Direction
Dr. Bradley William Hickey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Dr. Samual Wade Sauer M.D.4451 BAYOU BLVD PENSACOLA FL 32503
- Dr. Keith T. Shearlock M.D.3001 Langley Ave Pensacola FL 32504
- Dr. Richard Arbuthnot Mccluskey M.D.450 Turner St Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Robert Nolan Uniszkiewicz MD6000 W Highway 98 Pensacola FL 32512
- Dr. William Daniel Porter MD, MPH340 Hulse Rd Pensacola FL 32508
- Dr. Stephen Glenn Hooker M.D., M.P.H.6000 W Highway 98 Pensacola FL 32512