Dr. Nivedita Bhown is an anesthesiologist practicing in Hayward, CA. Dr. Bhown ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Bhown also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Inst of Med Sci, Banaras Hindu Univ, Varanasi, Up, India 1990
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Nivedita Bhown M.D.'s Practice location
Hayward, CA 94545Get Direction
MENLO PARK, CA 94025Get Direction
Dr. Nivedita Bhown M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Heidi M Boules M.D.231 East 76th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.219 West 7th Street Los Angeles California 90014
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC.,4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Deborah Lew M.D.2500 Grant Rd Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Joseph Stanley Andresen M.D.2000 Mowry Ave Fremont CA 94538
- Dr. Stephen Dennis Coleman MD300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305