Dr. Daniel L Herr MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery22 S Greene St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Daniel Herr is a trauma surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Herr specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
St George',s University 1981
St. George's University School of Medicine 1981
- Green skin discoloration associated with multiple organ failure.
- Best clinical practice with ziprasidone IM: update after 2 years of experience.
- Therapeutic temperature management: why, who, when, where, and how.
- Multiprofessional survey of protocol use in the intensive care unit.
- Factors influencing hospital length of stay after robotic totally endoscopic coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Evaluation and treatment of pain in critically ill adults.
- Mechanical circulatory support.
- Critical Care Management of the Potential Organ Donor.
Dr. Daniel L Herr MD's Practice location
Dr. Daniel L Herr MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Herr
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet Plan and Food List
The Immune SystemThe human body's immune system does an excellent job taking care of our health, as it is made of chemicals, cells, and biological systems that work together to protect us. The immune system recognizes foreign substances like viruses and bacteria easily, and works to stop their...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Dr. Mayur Narayan MD22 South Green Street Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Robert Andrew Ord MD650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Rahul Jagdish Anand MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Jay A Menaker M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Preeti Rebecca John M.D., MPH10 North Greene Street Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Jacques Mather M.D.22 S GREENE ST BALTIMORE MD 21201