Stephen C. Westcott, MD, is an internal medicine physician who treats adult patients. His emphasis is on preventive health care, with hospital practice as a major interest. (11/03)
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1974
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Stephen C Westcott MD's Practice location
Sheboygan, WI 53081Get Direction
Dr. Stephen C Westcott MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- How Is Shingles Treated?
Shingles, or herpes zoster, refers to the painful skin rashes caused by the varicella zoster virus. In this condition, a band of rashes usually appears in a small area on the face or body. This infection is very common in people who have a weak immune system due to various reasons. Older adults are...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Dr. Mansoor Mirza MD2414 Kohler Memorial Dr Sheboygan WI 53081
- Dr. Curtis Wayne Hancock MD2414 Kohler Memorial Dr Sheboygan WI 53081
- Dr. Bryan T Schmitt MD2414 Kohler Memorial Dr Sheboygan WI 53081
- Dr. Chanda Kapur MD2636 Eastern Ave Plymouth WI 53073
- Dr. Nicholas C Barnes DO2920 Superior Ave Sheboygan WI 53081
- Dr. Mark R Hendricks MD3100 Superior Ave Sheboygan WI 53081