Dr. Stephen C Westcott MD
Internist2414 Kohler Memorial Dr Sheboygan WI, 53081
Stephen C. Westcott, MD, is an internal medicine physician who treats adult patients. His emphasis is on preventive health care, with hospital practice as a major interest. (11/03)
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1974
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Stephen C Westcott MD's Practice location
Sheboygan, WI 53081Get Direction
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Dr. Mansoor Mirza MD2414 Kohler Memorial Dr Sheboygan WI 53081
- Dr. Curtis Wayne Hancock MD2414 Kohler Memorial Dr Sheboygan WI 53081
- Dr. Bryan T Schmitt MD2414 Kohler Memorial Dr Sheboygan WI 53081
- Dr. Joanna Stephens MD3100 SUPERIOR AVE SHEBOYGAN WI 53081
- Dr. Chanda Kapur MD2636 Eastern Ave Plymouth WI 53073
- Dr. Gurmeet Singh Bhatia M.D.1205 North Ave Cleveland WI 53015