Dr. Andre Biuckians M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Suite 306 Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Andre Biuckians is a vascular surgeon practicing in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Biuckians specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Biuckians diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 2001
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 2001
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital 2002
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Dr. Andre Biuckians M.D.'s Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
Dr. Andre Biuckians M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Biuckians
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Dr. Roger E Schneider M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Mark D Gonze M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Peter J Mackrell M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Wayne Reichman M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Kristian A. Ulloa MD520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Carter Bolton Freiburg M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014