Dr. Michael Shawn Lepire M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease15021 W Bell Rd Suite 100 Surprise AZ, 85374
Dr. Michael Lepire practices Pulmonology in Surprise, AZ. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Lepire manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Nv Sch of Med, Reno Nv 1996
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael Shawn Lepire M.D.'s Practice location
Surprise, AZ 85374Get Direction
Glendale, AZ 85306Get Direction
SURPRISE, AZ 85374Get Direction
Surprise, AZ 85374Get Direction
Dr. Michael Shawn Lepire M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lepire
- Cystic Fibrosis Research and the Perfect Partnership
For the first time, two of the world’s largest Cystic Fibrosis (CF) charities, UK’s CF Trust and CF Canada, have joined hands for an international study.They will partner in the Trust’s CLIMB CF study to test the value of using home monitoring devices to track the health status and treatment...
- Woman with Cystic Fibrosis Celebrates 40th Birthday with 40 Acts of Kindness
One woman is making it her mission to spread kindness--among anger, hope among fear, and love among hate. Kelly Asbell is that woman.Spending too many years in fearWednesday, March 21, 2018, was Kelly Asbell’s 40th birthday, a date she never imagined seeing. At age ten, Kelly was diagnosed with...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- How Cystic Fibrosis Progresses in Patients
CF is an inherited disease that progresses throughout a patient’s life. Progression can occur when the thick and sticky mucus that accumulates within the body triggers inflammation and scarring in multiple different organs, thus leading to permanent damage. Unfortunately, many CF symptoms and...
- New Test of Mucus Properties May Help with Coughing and Airway Clearance in CF
In the United States, there are currently 30,000 individuals living with cystic fibrosis - a progressive, hereditary condition that results in persistent lung infections and airway obstruction, making it difficult to breathe. There is no cure for cystic fibrosis, although there are several treatment...
- What to Do if You Have a Lung Injury
For the past several years, lung injuries have remained one of the most common cases to be noted in the emergency units of several hospitals. There are different types of lung injuries that require medical attention as soon as possible. There are different ways by which a person may end up with a...
- Dr. A. Felix E. Castro Jr. D.O.14873 W Bell Rd Surprise AZ 85374
- Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen MD18731 N. Reems Rd Surprise AZ 85374
- Dr. Paramveer Bhugra M.D.14961 W Bell Rd Surprise AZ 85374
- Dr. Raj Kishore Mulpuri MD18731 N Reems Rd Surprise AZ 85374
- Dr. Jeffrey G Ronn MD18731 N. Reems Rd Surprise AZ 85374
- Katherine J Costa ACNP14780 W MOUNTAIN VIEW BLVD SURPRISE AZ 85374