Dr. Eviline Meleka is a psychiatrist practicing in Taunton, MA. Dr. Meleka is a graduate of Harvard South Shore Psychiatry Residency Training Program in 2001, where she also served as an Administrative and Out patient Cheif Resident .She is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Meleka diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Meleka may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Meleka treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD,substance abuse,dual diagnosis and other mental illnesses. Dr.Meleka is devoted to provide compassionate high quality mental health and substance abuse services.
For more information please visit www.melekapsychiatriccare.com
Education and Training
Ain Shams Medical School MD 1985
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- President/Medical Director Meleka Psychiatric Care,LLC 2010 - Present
- Very Good with Honors Grad 37 Ain Shams Medical School
- Top Psychiatrist 2 The Leading Physicians of The World
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Mass Medical Society
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
- American Medical Association
- Harvard Sth Shore
- Harvard South Shore Psychiatry Residency Training Program
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Red Cross, St.Judes Children Hospital ,Perkins School of the Blind, Make A Wish Foundation
Dr. Eviline Meleka, MD's Practice location
Taunton, MA 02780Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eviline Meleka, MD | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eviline Meleka, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meleka
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Lyudmila Rakita MD1342 Belmont St Brockton Massachusetts 02301
- Dr. Tahir Tellioglu M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Tilottoma Mukherjee MD345 Blackstone Blvd Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Elie Aoun M.D.345 Blackstone Blvd Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Paul I Weiss M.D.One Washington Strret Taunton MA 02780
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Redburn D.O.940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301