Dr. Eviline Meleka, MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry131 Bay St. Fl 1 Taunton MA, 02780
Dr. Eviline Meleka is a psychiatrist practicing in Taunton, MA. Dr. Meleka is a graduate of Harvard South Shore Psychiatry Residency Training Program in 2001, where she also served as an Administrative and Out patient Cheif Resident .She is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Meleka diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Meleka may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Meleka treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD,substance abuse,dual diagnosis and other mental illnesses. Dr.Meleka is devoted to provide compassionate high quality mental health and substance abuse services.
For more information please visit www.melekapsychiatriccare.com
Education and Training
Ain Shams Medical School MD 1985
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- President/Medical Director Meleka Psychiatric Care,LLC 2010 - Present
- Very Good with Honors Grad 37 Ain Shams Medical School
- Top Psychiatrist 2 The Leading Physicians of The World
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Mass Medical Society
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
- American Medical Association
- Harvard Sth Shore
- Harvard South Shore Psychiatry Residency Training Program
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Red Cross, St.Judes Children Hospital ,Perkins School of the Blind, Make A Wish Foundation
Dr. Eviline Meleka, MD's Practice location
Taunton, MA 02780Get Direction
Dr. Eviline Meleka, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meleka
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Dr. Lyudmila Rakita MD1342 Belmont St Brockton Massachusetts 02301
- Dr. Tahir Tellioglu M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Tilottoma Mukherjee MD345 Blackstone Blvd Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Elie Aoun M.D.345 Blackstone Blvd Providence RI 02906
- Dr. Danuta Fichna MD363 HIGHLAND AVE FALL RIVER MA 02720
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Redburn D.O.940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301