Dr. James Jordan is a Dentist practicing in Willard, MO. Dr. Jordan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. James C Jordan DDS's Practice location
Willard, MO 65781 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James C Jordan DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James C Jordan DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jordan
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Dr. Roger D. Buzbee DDS 1244 E Lark St Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Mehjabeen Zahirsha DDS 3259 E Sunshine St Springfield MO 65804
- Kay E Knipschild DDS 3841 S Jefferson Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Teresa Faye Morris DDS 3259 E Sunshine Street Springfield MO 65804
- Mr. Todd Douglas Anderson D.D.S. 2105 W Kearney St Springfield MO 65803
- Dr. Alison Mcgee Nelson DDS 6250 S Cedar St Lansing MI 48911