Dr. Stephen Albert Baez MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease236 West Sixth St Suite 100 Reno NV, 89503
Dr. Stephen Baez practices Pulmonology in Reno, NV. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Baez manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Pulmonary Diseases; Naval Hospital, Internal Medicine; Naval Reg Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Naval Hospital, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Stephen Albert Baez MD's Practice location
Reno, NV 89503Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Albert Baez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baez
- The Top 3 Myths About the Development of COPD
Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) suffer from breathlessness. It is an illness that affects our lungs by simply inhibiting its normal functions. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a progressive lung disease that has signs and symptoms of chronic bronchitis, which...
- Radiologists Look for Patterns in Cystic Fibrosis as More Adults Are Diagnosed
Recent research shows that there is an increasing number of adults being diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. This information is leading scientists to believe cystic fibrosis is now just as much of an adult condition as a childhood condition. This increase has caused scientists and radiologists to...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Transitioning from Pediatric CF Care to Adult CF Care
Moving from pediatric CF to adult CF medical care is an essential transition for young adults living with cystic fibrosis (CF). This transition period is a crucial and significant step into maintaining stable health well into adulthood. Most individuals with CF transition from pediatric CF to adult...
- Dr. Leslie Scott Smith MD236 W 6th St Reno NV 89503
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Bacon MD236 W 6th St Reno NV 89503
- Dr. Christina Ann Szot MD236 West Sixth St Reno NV 89503
- Dr. Michael Angelo Lucia MD1441 Pullman Dr Sparks NV 89434
- Dr. Shibu Skaria M.D.236 W 6th St Reno NV 89503
- Dr. Anthony A Floreani MD236 W 6th St Reno NV 89503