Dr. Ellen C Schneider M.D.
Ophthalmologist985 Robert Blvd Suite 105 Slidell LA, 70458
Since 1991, Dr. Ellen Schneider has been providing the highest quality medical and surgical eye care in the Greater New Orleans area. Dr. Ellen Schneider has two locations, one in Slidell and the other ...
Education and Training
Lousiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans, LA Doctor of Medicine 1986
Vanderbilt University Bachelor of Science 1982
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO- 2013
- Cataract Surgery With Lens Replacement, Anterior Segment Eye Disorders
- Yag Laser Surgery
- FellowAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology
- Medical Center of New Orleans,LA -LSU, Ophthalmology Ophthalmology 1991
Dr. Ellen C Schneider M.D.'s Practice location
Slidell, LA 70458Get Direction
SLIDELL, LA 70458Get Direction
Dr. Ellen C Schneider M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- Can I Have Cataract Surgery on Both Eyes at the Same Time?
When your doctor determines that both eyes have a cataract, the eye having a denser cataract will be operated on first. After a couple of days or weeks, the second eye can then be operated on.This approach gives the first eye time to recover and the vision to stabilize as you wait for another...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Dr. Cameron S Griffith M.D., M.S.1420 South 28th Avenue Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. Terrell Michael Hemelt M.D.2243 Gause Blvd E Slidell LA 70461
- Dr. Rudolph Franklin MD1538 Front St Slidell LA 70458
- Dr. Andrew Ernest Benson M.D.2243 Gause Blvd E Slidell LA 70461
- Dr. Marie Theresa Turla MD1051 Gause Blvd. Slidell LA 70458
- Dr. Candace Clement Collins MD2250 Gause Blvd E Slidell LA 70461