Dr. Ratul Raychaudhuri practices Neurological Surgery in Dallas, TX. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Raychaudhuri prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Ratul Raychaudhuri MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75235Get Direction
TOLEDO, OH 43608Get Direction
Dr. Ratul Raychaudhuri MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Christopher D Duntsch MD4708 Alliance Blvd Pavilion 1 Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Ludwig David Orozco M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Caetano Jose porto Coimbra MD7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Martin Lewis Lazar MD7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Charles S Chang M.D.4001 W 15th St Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Anthony Vito Maioriello MD, MS, FAANS, FACS450 W Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598