Dr. Gerald A Colvin DO
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology19 Baker Avenue Suite 100 Poughkeepsie NY, 12601
Dr. Gerald Colvin, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors, specializing in internal medicine and hematology & oncology. MD Colvin currently sees patients in Providence, Rhode Island and Poughkeepsie, ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Quick sex determination of mouse fetuses.
- Host marrow stem cell potential and engraftability at varying times after low-dose whole-body irradiation.
- The chiaroscuro stem cell: a unified stem cell theory.
- Quantitative tissue stem cell modeling.
- Tolerance induction by costimulator blockade in 100 cGy treated hosts with varying degrees of genetic disparity.
- The latest treatment advances for acute myelogenous leukemia.
- Murine marrow cellularity and the concept of stem cell competition: geographic and quantitative determinants in stem cell biology.
- Robust conversion of marrow cells to skeletal muscle with formation of marrow-derived muscle cell colonies: a multifactorial process.
- The stem cell continuum.
- The stem cell continuum: a new model of stem cell regulation.
- Rituximab in treating refractory thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: three case reports.
- Left sided inferior vena cava duplication and venous thromboembolism: case report and review of literature.
- Expression of cell cycle-related genes with cytokine-induced cell cycle progression of primitive hematopoietic stem cells.
- Thromboembolic complications of intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) in an immunocompromised patient with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: a case report.
- Eosinophilia secondary to strongyloides in Rhode Island.
- Lehigh Vly Hospital 1995
Dr. Gerald A Colvin DO's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
WAKEFIELD, RI 02879Get Direction
Providence, RI 02903Get Direction
Dr. Gerald A Colvin DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Colvin
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- Dr. Leno Thomas MD159 Barnegat Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Glenn F. Agoliati M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Susan A Gingrich MD1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Michael J. Maresca M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Julia A Schaefer-cutillo M.D.19 Baker Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Radhika Rachamalla MD45 Reade Pl Poughkeepsie NY 12601