Dr. Clair Malcolm Rice M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine5th And Roosevelt Rd Hines IL, 60141
Dr. Clair Rice practices Geriatric Medicine in Hines, IL. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Rice works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
- New York Methodist Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Clair Malcolm Rice M.D.'s Practice location
Hines, IL 60141Get Direction
Dr. Clair Malcolm Rice M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rice
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Dr. Habeeba Moiduddin MDEdward Hines Va Medical Center Hines IL 60141
- Dr. Francina Peralta-Machado MD5000 S 5th Ave Hines IL 60141
- Dr. Reginald Joseph Labossiere MD5000 S 5th Ave # 181 Hines IL 60141
- Dr. Alina Maria Petculescu M.D.5000 S 5th Ave Hines IL 60141
- Dr. Nimit Kumar Agarwal MD5000 S 5th Ave Hines IL 60141
- Dr. Ileana Soneru OtherRoosevelt Road At 5-Th Ave Hines IL 60141