Dr. Muhammad Raja is a psychiatrist practicing in Olean, NY. Dr. Raja is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Raja diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Raja may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Raja treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Willard State Hosp, Psychiatry; Medfield State Hosp, Psychiatry; Middlesex Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Muhammad Raqib Raja MD's Practice location
Olean, NY 14760Get Direction
NAPLES, FL 34102Get Direction
Dr. Muhammad Raqib Raja MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can ADHD Occur in Adulthood?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) doesn’t just occur in children. It can also occur during adulthood. Actually, it has been estimated that about 70% of adults continue to struggle with ADHD. In other cases, adults who have never been diagnosed with ADHD during their childhood days...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD is a type of depression that comes and goes with the seasons. It starts during winter, usually stemming from a low amount of natural sunlight and is often lifted in the months of summer or spring. The symptoms often can begin in autumn as the days start getting...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Dr. Firoz Rahman MD300 Clocktower Drive Hamilton Township New Jersey 08690
- Dr. Sadiq H Al-samarrai MD515 Main St Olean NY 14760
- Dr. Alexander Welge M.D.116 Interstate Pkwy Bradford PA 16701
- Dr. John Felix Simora D.O.800 E Main St Bradford PA 16701
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta MD1526 Walden Avenue Buffalo NY 14225
- Dr. Neeraj Shukla MD333 River St Hoboken NJ 07030