Dr. Tera Quigley is an audiologist practicing in Bloomington, IN. Dr. Quigley evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Quigley takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Ms. Tera Marie Quigley AU.D.'s Practice location
Bloomington, IN 47405Get Direction
Ms. Tera Marie Quigley AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- A Nurse's Guide on How to Handle Patients
Being a nurse is not as easy as some people might assume. It requires tons of patience and advanced knowledge on healthcare since there is no room for mistakes when you are dealing with people's lives. Whether you are an aspiring or a seasoned nurse, you can rarely fully get used to dealing with...
- What Causes Obesity?
A person who has a body weight that is 20% or more than the designated normal weight is considered to be obese. Obesity actually refers to the excess amount of fat present in the body. Based on the statistical measurement of Body Mass Index or BMI, obesity refers to BMI above 30. BMI is a...
- What is the Best Diet Plan for Ulcerative Colitis?
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic disease characterized by inflammation and ulcer formation in the lining of the large intestine, including the colon and rectum. This condition together with other diseases of the large intestine, like Crohn’s disease, is referred to inflammatory bowel disease. These...
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- A Breast Cancer Conversation Between Grandmother and Granddaughter
In 2014, Bonnie Annis was diagnosed with stage 2b invasive ductal carcinoma with metastasis to the lymph nodes. Today, she is a breast cancer survivor. She dedicates her time to freelance writing/blogging and photography and she is a devoted wife, mother, and grandmother. Bonnie, like a majority of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Nathan E. Amos PH.D., CCC-A200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Lisa Goerner CCC-A200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Dr. Lindsay Mitchell fletcher AU.D., CCC-A2920 S Mcintire Dr Bloomington IN 47403
- Gretchen S Burk M.S.200 S Jordan Ave Bloomington IN 47405
- Mr. Luis Camacho M.A. F-AAA2011 N. Locust Ct. Bloomington IN 47401
- Dr. Kristin M Baar AU.D., CCC-A2920 S Mcintire Dr Bloomington IN 47403