Rommel Marson is a physical therapist practicing in Saint Augustine, FL. Rommel Marson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Rommel Marson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Rommel Marson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Rommel Marson's Practice location
Saint Augustine, FL 32092Get Direction
Rommel Marson's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Alison Chilton Alba DPT1321 W Broad St Quakertown PA 18951
- Mr. David Aaron Shelton PT720 Saint Johns Bluff Rd N Jacksonville FL 32225
- Miss Lisa Beth Leach DPT3901 University Blvd S Jacksonville FL 32216
- Adam Conilogue PT333 First Street North Jacksonville Beach FL 32250
- Gaelan Mahina Richards D.P.T.14444 Beach Blvd # 500 Jacksonville Beach FL 32250
- Miss Neha Jani PHYSICAL THERAPIST261 Madison Ave New York NY 10016