Dr. Herbert King is a prosthodontist practicing in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. King specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Herbert A King DDS's Practice location
Fayetteville, NC 28304Get Direction
Dr. Herbert A King DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How is IBS Diagnosed?
IBS Tests and DiagnosisThe diagnosis of IBS depends hugely on an inclusive medical history and an exhaustive physical examination.Criteria for Diagnosing the Irritable Bowel SyndromeSince there are no major physical symptoms to definitively diagnose IBS, its diagnosis normally entails in ruling out...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Disease That Might Spread Beyond the Lungs
What is pulmonary tuberculosis?Pulmonary tuberculosis or (TB) indicates a contagious bacterial infection involving the lungs but can also spread to various parts of the human body.What are the symptoms of pulmonary tuberculosis?People suffering from this lung condition would commonly experience the...
- How can I Reduce the Risk of COPD?
Chronic pulmonary obstructive disease, or COPD, is a serious lung condition and is one of the leading causes of death in the country. It affects millions of people, while many of them remain undiagnosed. This disease can be preventable. Understanding the causes and risks associated with this...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Terrance Lee Smith DDS2029 Valleygate Dr Fayetteville NC 28304
- Simuel Lazaar Jamison DMDDept Of The Army, Dental Activity, Stop B Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Adrian Lobono DDSBldg 9900, 2nd Floor Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Young Suk Kang DDSBldg 38717 38th Street Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. Richard Michael Chupkowski DDS2300 Ramsey St Fayetteville NC 28301
- Dr. Gene Allen Holland DDS823 Elm St Fayetteville NC 28303