Dr. Lilie L Lin MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology3400 Spruce Street 2 Donner Building Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Lilie Lin practices Radiation Oncology in Philadelphia, PA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Lin specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Ba (Biochemistry),Washington University, MD 1997
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 2001
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Thioredoxin reductase regulates AP-1 activity as well as thioredoxin nuclear localization via active cysteines in response to ionizing radiation.
- Determination of prognostic factors for vaginal mucosal toxicity associated with intravaginal high-dose rate brachytherapy in patients with endometrial cancer.
- Dosimetric comparison of combined intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) and proton therapy versus IMRT alone for pelvic and para-aortic radiotherapy in gynecologic malignancies.
- Effect of body mass index on magnitude of setup errors in patients treated with adjuvant radiotherapy for endometrial cancer with daily image guidance.
- Risk factors for recurrence amongst high intermediate risk patients with endometrioid adenocarcinoma.
- Dosimetric impact of interfraction catheter movement and organ motion on MRI/CT guided HDR interstitial brachytherapy for gynecologic cancer.
- Impact of PET staging in limited-stage small-cell lung cancer.
- High body mass index is associated with worse quality of life in breast cancer patients receiving radiotherapy.
- Evaluation of a balloon-based vaginal packing system and patient-controlled analgesia for patients with cervical cancer undergoing high-dose-rate intracavitary brachytherapy.
- Quality of life, body mass index, and physical activity among uterine cancer patients.
- Cervical brachytherapy exchange: steps toward oncology capacity building in Botswana.
- Phase I randomized double-blind placebo-controlled single-dose safety studies of Bowman-Birk inhibitor concentrate.
- Definitive dose thoracic radiation therapy in oligometastatic non-small cell lung cancer: A hypothesis-generating study.
- Proton beam versus photon beam dose to the heart and left anterior descending artery for left-sided breast cancer.
- Assessment of cumulative external beam and intracavitary brachytherapy organ doses in gynecologic cancers using deformable dose summation.
- Liver Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Bone Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Member American Brachytherapy Society
- Member American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Lilie L Lin MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Lilie L Lin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lin
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Igor G. Rayevsky1112 Winding Drive Cherry Hill New Jersey 8003
- Dr. James David Kolker MD51 N 39th St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Neha Vapiwala MD51 N 39th St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Suneel N Nagda MD3400 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Edgar Ben-josef MD3400 Civic Center Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Harold Agbahiwe M.D.833 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107