Dr. Annu G Sharma MD
Pediatrician15785 Laguna Canyon Rd Suite 215 Irvine CA, 92618
Dr. Annu Sharma is a pediatrician practicing in Irvine, CA. Dr. Sharma is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sharma diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sharma can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Pbd Sharma Postgrad Institute M S M Dayanand University Rohtak Haryana India 1981
Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences Rohtak 1982
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Rohtak Medical Colege
Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute of Medical Sciences & Research 1981
Maharshi Dayanand University P.T. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Medical College 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Eating Disorders
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Food Allergies
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Pediatrics; Cook County Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Annu G Sharma MD's Practice location
Irvine, CA 92618Get Direction
Dr. Annu G Sharma MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharma
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. David Jacob Lang M.D., INC.359 San Miguel Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Kien-An Duong MD11420 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.11180 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Christina Schwindt M.D.27800 MEDICAL CENTER ROAD MISION VIEJO CA 92691
- Dr. Srivimol Tantamjarik M.D., F.A.A.P.12555 GARDEN GROVE BLVD GARDEN GROVE CA 92843