Dr. Paul Wilson is an optometrist practicing in Temecula, CA. Dr. Wilson specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Wilson performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Paul James Wilson O.D.'s Practice location
Temecula, CA 92590Get Direction
Dr. Paul James Wilson O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Matthew La OD40640 Winchester Rd Temecula CA 92591
- Dr. Andrew Albert Huttenhoff O.D.3653 Avocado Blvd La Mesa CA 91941
- Dr. Brandon Thomas Zoeckler O.D.72393 Highway 111 Palm Desert CA 92260
- Danielle Leone O.D.32245 MISSION TRL STE D4 LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530
- Mariam Aslami O.D.40700 CALIFORNIA OAKS RD MURRIETA CA 92562
- Dr. Nancy F Amano O.D.40820 Winchester Rd Temecula CA 92591