Dr. Randolph Szlabick is a trauma surgeon practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Szlabick specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1977
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Motorcycle collisions involving white-tailed deer in central and northern Wisconsin: a rural trauma center experience.
- Incidence and propagation of infrageniculate deep venous thrombosis in trauma patients.
- Is the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Resident/Fellow survey, a valid tool to assess general surgery residency programs compliance with work hours regulations?
- The University of North Dakota (SCORE) experience.
- Fluorophotometric evaluation of capillary permeability in gram-negative shock.
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Randolph Eugene Szlabick MD's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58206Get Direction
Dr. Randolph Eugene Szlabick MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Brain Cells Can Revamp DNA, Possibly Causing Alzheimer’s Disease
The neurons in the brain can interchange and alter genes, scientists have found. This interference can expand what the brain’s proteins can do, but it also might be a reason for Alzheimer’s. ...
- Chlamydia Treatment Options
Infections that are transmitted through sexual contact are known as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. One type of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) is chlamydia.In the US, a substantial number of chlamydia infections are reported every year, making it one of the most common sexually...
- Dentistry Makes Strides for Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Considered to be a serious sleep disorder, sleep apnea is affecting a great number of people. In a recent study conducted in the United States, it shows that almost 22 million Americans suffer from the sleep disorder.The expertise of dentists is not only limited to diagnosing, treating, and...
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- What is a High-risk Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is considered high-risk if there are specific challenges during or after delivery, and special monitoring is required for either mother or the child if the pregnancy is deemed high-risk. The mother or the baby may have increased risk of developing health issues and may need special care....
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...