Rajbir Singh Sangha MB CHB
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1 Medical Center Drive Dhmc Cardiology Lebanon NH, 03756
Dr. Rajbir Sangha is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Sangha performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
The University of Edinburgh College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine Medicine
Polish School of Medicine at the University of Edinburgh 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology- 2007
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Treatment of anxiety and depression in a patient with brugada syndrome.
- Brugada Syndrome Presenting as Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia-Ventricular Fibrillation Lasting 94 Seconds Recorded on an Ambulatory Monitor.
- Pseudo cryomapping for ablation of atrioventricular nodal reentry tachycardia: A single center North American experience.
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, CA, Cardiology 2002
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology 2005
Rajbir Singh Sangha MB CHB's Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Rajbir Singh Sangha MB CHB's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sangha
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Peter T Holzberger MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Paul Roger Steiner M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Barbara Rackow Gerling MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Clayton Theron Jones M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Kevin Forrest Kwaku M.D., PH.D.1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756
- Vaibhav Moondra M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756