Dr. Michael H Berkson MD
Dermatologist2800 N Sheridan Rd Suite 508 Chicago IL, 60657
Dr. Michael Berkson is a dermatologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Berkson specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Berkson diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1986
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Genital Warts
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Dermatology; Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Michael H Berkson MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60657Get Direction
Dr. Michael H Berkson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berkson
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- What Are the Different Types of Psoriatic Arthritis?
Psoriatic arthritis is a type of inflammatory arthritis that affects people with psoriasis. Psoriasis is a skin condition characterized by inflammation of the skin with dry, silvery scales. Psoriatic arthritis affects about 10% to 30% of people with psoriasis. This condition usually occurs between...
- Is Melanoma Treatable?
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer associated with excess exposure to UV rays and tanning booths. Melanoma originates from certain cells in the skin called melanocytes, which contains the pigment melanin that influences skin color. If left untreated, melanoma spreads quickly and leads to death....
- Benefits of an Oatmeal Bath for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is an oatmeal bath?For those who think that oatmeal is something that can only be taken for breakfast, think again. A long time ago, various healers have suggested the use of oats aside from just providing sustenance and relief from constipation. Oats have been recognized to contain...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Dr. George Henry Engel MD708 MIDWEST CLUB PKWY OAK BROOK IL 60523
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.9977 Woods Dr Skokie IL 60077
- Edidiong Kaminska3000 N Halsted St, 724 Chicago Illinois 60657
- John E. Stopka6918 West Archer Ave Chicago Illinois 60638
- Dr. Andrea Tinuola Kassim M.D.1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Erica R Aronson M.D.5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637