Dr. Emily M Altman MD
Dermatologist1 Diamond Hill Rd Department Of Dermat Berkeley Heights NJ, 07922
Dr Emily Altman, Founder and Medical Director of Advanced Skin Wisdom at Comprehensive Dermatology and Laser Center, LLC, is a board-certified dermatologist and dermatopathologist, specializing in cos ...
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1993
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Cosmetic Treatments, Accutane, Acne Scars Treatment And More
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Athlete's Foot
- Allergic Reaction
- MemberAmerican Medical Association
- Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Member American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery
- Member International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Member American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member International Society of Dermatology
- Member American Society of Dermatopathology
- Member International Society of Dermatopathology
- Member Women's Dermatologic Society
- Member Society for Pediatric Dermatology
- Member New Jersey Dermatologic Society
- Fellow AAD Membership:
- Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member Physicians' Coalition for Injectable Safety
- Member Physicians' Aesthetic Coalition
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Dermatopathology; Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center Dermatology 1994
- New York University School of Medicine Program
- New York University Medical Center: -Aug. 31, 1998, Dermatopathology 1997
Dr. Emily M Altman MD's Practice location
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106Get Direction
Dr. Emily M Altman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Altman
Never met a worst doctor than this one.
- How to Use Sunscreen
Sunscreens are products that protect the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiations. Ultraviolet (UV) radiations from the sun, UVA and UVB, are known to damage the skin causing premature aging and even skin cancer. There are different types of sunscreens available in the market and the...
- What are the Treatments for Hives (Urticaria)?
Allergic skin disorders can be really disturbing. They can paralyze an individual’s quality of life and could even lead to tragic complications like allergic conditions. However, numerous treatments are available to control the symptoms efficiently.Types of Hives ...
- What is Chicken Pox: Get the Facts
Chicken pox, also known as varicella, is a very contagious disease that is caused by presence of the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The most typical and characteristic sign of chicken pox is itchy bright red blisters all over the body. The varicella vaccine protects about 70-90% of the people who get...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- 5 Tips to Avoid Melanoma
Melanoma is a very common type of skin cancer. In some countries, melanoma rates are increasing despite the fact that it is one of the most preventable cancers. Some people face more risk of melanoma than others. Once you understand your risk, you will be more inclined to take preventive measures to...
- Eating Fruits and Vegetables for Great Skin
According to a new study, eating more fruits and vegetables is a natural way to have a healthy skin hue. Researchers suggest that the different shades of red and yellow noticed in the skin of white people are based on the number of servings of fruit and vegetables they eat daily. Fruits and...
- Dr. Anita L. Cham MD35 West Main Street Denville New Jersey 07834
- Marie Joyce Rowena G. Bernabe Holmdel New Jersey
- Dr. Jonathan Gold M.D.1033 Clifton Avenue Clifton New Jersey 07013
- Dr. Patricia Nancy Iannotta MD6-E Auer Court East Brunswick New Jersey 08816
- Dr. Justin Brown MD60 Popkin Avenue Verona New Jersey 07044
- Dr. Carolin Penrose M.D.150 E 93rd St New York NY 10128