Dr. Barry Spiegel is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Waukesha, WI. Dr. Spiegel evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 1983
Dr. Barry I Spiegel DO's Practice location
Waukesha, WI 53188Get Direction
Dr. Barry I Spiegel DO's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Dr. Nezih Z Hasanoglu D.O.13700 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Dr. Ian R Powell M.D.202 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Michael S Goldstone MD2422 North Grandview Blvd Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Gerald Edward Sullivan M.D.6040 W Lisbon Ave Milwaukee WI 53210
- Dr. Charles J Engel MD2422 North Grandview Blvd Waukesha WI 53188