Dr. Jacob Goertz practices Emergency Medicine in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Goertz assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Goertz examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 2000
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; St Luke'S-Roosevelt Hsp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jacob Krehbiel Goertz MD's Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Krehbiel Goertz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Heidi P. Cordi622 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Neal M. Shipley M.D.199 Amsterdam Ave New York New York 10023
- Dr. Mona Jaggi M.D.2100 Wescott Drive Flemington New Jersey 08822
- Dr. Faiz Ahmed Khan MD2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow New York 11554
- Thomas J. Henke3210 Riverdale Ave Bronx NY 10463
- Dr. Phillip M. Grandstaff M.D.150 East 27th Street New York NY 10016