Dr. Tanya G Weinstock MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease55 Fruit St Bullfinch 148 Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Tanya Weinstock practices Pulmonology in Boston, MA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Weinstock manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital in Pulmonary & Critical Care, Boston, MA 2012
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine 2009
Dr. Tanya G Weinstock MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02215Get Direction
Dr. Tanya G Weinstock MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weinstock
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- COPD-Focused Telemedicine
What is TelemedicineE-health, or telehealth (other terms for telemedicine), allows doctors who specialize in respiratory health make use of electronic tools and wireless devices to provide primary care consultations with their COPD patients. Through videos, photos, and live chats, referral with...
- New Test of Mucus Properties May Help with Coughing and Airway Clearance in CF
In the United States, there are currently 30,000 individuals living with cystic fibrosis - a progressive, hereditary condition that results in persistent lung infections and airway obstruction, making it difficult to breathe. There is no cure for cystic fibrosis, although there are several treatment...
- What Is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is inflammation of the cells lining your bronchial airways. Bronchitis affects males more than the females. Bronchitis can be due to an infection (viral or bacterial in origin), inhalation of smoke, dust or any other irritating substance....
- COPD: Can Obesity Make it Worse?
It is clear that obesity can lead to future health complications, now including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It has been established that there is a link between obesity and COPD, as obesity can further complicate the symptoms of COPD.Obesity can be easily computed through BMI...
- Everything About Viral Pneumonia
An Overview of Viral Pneumonia: What is it? Pneumonia is the inflammation of your lung tissue. It can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. Viral pneumonia is a result of untreated flu. When left untreated, the viruses somehow reach your lungs causing inflammation and swelling of the airways....
- Dr. Martin F. Joyce-Brady MD Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Jessica Brenna Mccannon MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Farhan Siddiqui M.D.750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Maya Berdzenishvili M.D.1575 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Erik Eduardo Folch MD, MSC185 Pilgrim Rd Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Scott Lewis Schissel MD133 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215