Dr. Luis Keys is a prosthodontist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Keys specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Luis G. Keys DDS, MS's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85739Get Direction
Dr. Luis G. Keys DDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Why This Lymphoma Patient Has A New Lease on Life
59-year-old Judy Wilkins, a mother of two and owner of a hair salon, had been battling lymphoma for years. The cancer became so aggressive that she tried four different chemotherapy regimens over a course of 18 months, with an aim to put it into remission. Nothing worked until CAR T-cell therapy....
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- Health Benefits and Side Effects of Hibiscus Tea
Hibiscus plant, also called as Roselle, is very well known as a large colorful flower which makes quite a lovely decorative addition at home or in the garden. The scientific name for this plant is “Hibiscus sabdariffa” and it originated in Africa. They also have medicinal benefits. The flowers...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Howard M Steinberg DMD MDS2385 N. Ferguson Ave. Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Carl Leslie Brownd DDS MS5099 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Bruce Allen Kennedy D.D.S.3601 S 6th Ave Tucson AZ 85723
- Dr. Jeffrey D Lewis DDS, MS, FACP5099 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Larry Hugh West D.D.S.1104 N El Dorado Place Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Alen Madadi DMD4955 N SABINO CANYON RD STE 103 TUCSON AZ 85750