Dr. Harry Koo is a general surgeon practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Koo specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Koo provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- Extraosseous metaplasia of the renal pelvis in a child.
- Lower ureteral reconstruction.
- The circumcision issue.
- Beyond the Trendelenburg position: Friedrich Trendelenburg's life and surgical contributions.
- Two good reasons: women's and men's perspectives on dual contraceptive use.
- Delayed presentation of posterior urethral valves: a not so benign condition.
- Barometers and bladders: a primer on pressures.
- Routine and ritual circumcision is a multi-cultural phenomenon.
- Cystic mesothelioma of the testis in an adolescent patient.
- External urethral sphincter dilation for the management of high risk myelomeningocele: 15-year experience.
- Endosalpingiosis of bladder.
- Pediatric renal pelvic fullness: an ultrasonographic dilemma.
- The adolescent varicocele: to treat or not to treat.
- Age at last birth and its components.
- A mechanical model for adjustable passive stiffness in rabbit detrusor.
- Columbia Presby Med Center 1988
Dr. Harry P Koo MD's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Hackensack, NJ 07601Get Direction
Dr. Harry P Koo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Koo
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Homayoon Mohammed Akbari MD, PH.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Michel Badih Aboutanos M.D.417 N 11th St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Christina Stevenson MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Mr. Gundars Janis Katlaps MD1200 E Broad St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Rahul Jagdish Anand MD1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Brian Jay Kaplan M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298