Dr. Douglas G Kinnett MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine3333 Burnet Ave Ml 4009 Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Kinnett attended medical school at the University of Cincinnati after working four years as a research assistant at Cincinnati Children's. Prior to this, he completed BS and MA degrees at Indiana ...
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1988
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 1988
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Hyperhidrosis in pediatric spinal cord injury: a case report and gabapentin therapy.
- 'Effects of oral baclofen on children with cerebral palsy'.
- EMG and MRI are independently related to shoulder external rotation function in neonatal brachial plexus palsy.
- Poster 486 Hypothermia in Patients with Baclofen Pumps: A Case Series.
- Room temperature-stable biocompatible fluorocarbon emulsions.
- Partial characterization of two mouse liver alkaline phosphatases that require manganese for activity.
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abnormal Gait
- University Hosp, Inc, Pediatrics
- Chldns Med Ctr
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Douglas G Kinnett MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Douglas G Kinnett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kinnett
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Mr. Douglas Rempe MPT, ATC, MED9419 Kenwood Rd Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Carl M Shapiro DO10475 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Angela Stillwagon DO53880 Carmichael Dr South Bend IN 46635
- Dr. Phillip Pham DO234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Joseph P Jacob MD1900 16th St Greeley CO 80631
- Dr. Jesse A. Portugal M.D.6200 Pfeiffer Rd Cincinnati OH 45242