Dr. John David Roberts DDS, MS
Dentist | General Practice2440 East Prosper Trail Prosper TX, 75078
Dr. John Roberts is a Dentist practicing in Prosper, TX. Dr. Roberts specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. John David Roberts DDS, MS's Practice location
Prosper, TX 75078Get Direction
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Sweta Sheth1061 N, Coleman,, Suite 60, Prosper Texas 75078
- Dr. Jeff R. Gilson D.D.S.110 N. Preston Rd. Prosper TX 75078
- Dr. Travis Mckay Campbell DDS2111 E. University Dr Prosper TX 75078
- Dr. Jill Hilscher Sentlingar DDS201 N Preston Rd Prosper TX 75078
- Dr. Vimal A Patel DDS821 N. COLEMAN ST. PROSPER TX 75078
- Dr. Lara Thurman Coseo DDS201 N Preston Rd Prosper TX 75078