Dr. Stephanie Gravning is an internist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Gravning specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gravning provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Stephanie Lynne Gravning MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Lynne Gravning MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gravning
- Lose Weight While Sitting at Your Desk
People with sedentary, desk bound jobs could be helped by portable pedaling exercise machine, says a new study. These exercise machines will help them to counter the effects of sedentary jobs, according to the researchers.In this study 18 full-time workers were provided with a portable...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Dr. Terry (Duplicate) D. Benson MD3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Syed Z Hasan MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Keith D Rau MD1702 University Dr S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Vishnu Parvathareddy MD2400 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Michael John Lillestol M.D.1707 Gold Dr Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Brent M Hella M.D.1707 Gold Dr Fargo ND 58103