Dr. Kelly Jobe D.D.S.
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry9735 Landmark Parkway 16 St. Louis MO, 63127
Dr. Kelly Jobe is a pediatric dentist practicing in St. Louis, MO. Dr. Jobe specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Jobe takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Education and Training
University of Missouri- Kansas DDS 2013
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Consulting Faculty NYU Langone 2021 - 2022
- Top Dentists 2019 St. Louis Magazine
- Top Dentists 2020 St. Louis Magazine
- Top Dentists 2021 St. Louis Magazine
- Top Dentists 2022 St. Louis Magazine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Give Kids a Smile
Dr. Kelly Jobe D.D.S.'s Practice location
St. Louis, MO 63127Get Direction
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Tips to Lose Weight Quickly and Safely
Time and again it has been made clear that losing weight fast is not good for the body. But there are times when you really want to lose those extra pounds to fit into your favorite dress for a family function. “Losing weight fast is not bad if it is done properly”, says Michael Dansinger, MD,...
- What are Ingrown Hairs: Get the Facts
Sometimes hair avoids its normal growth path, curls tightly and digs deeper into the skin, piercing its own follicle or surrounding tissue. It is usually brought on by incorrect shaving techniques and forceful removal of hair on faces, armpits, genital area and legs. The hair grows into the skin...
- Wandering and Dementia
What is wandering?Wandering is an act of aimless movement mostly done by people who are suffering from some neurological problems such as dementia and autism, among others. These conditions affect most of the elderly and young children. Therefore, parents of young children who have autism, or sons...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- Study Plans to Reduce the Number of Veterans Who Develop Alzheimer’s
War can destroy cities, cultures, and more… but one of the longest lasting impacts that war often has is on those who fight in the war. Following a war, veterans are often left with a huge transition to make, as they attempt to assimilate into society following deployment. One of the greatest...
- Mrs. Emily Margaret price Brown DDS3555 SUNSET OFFICE DR SAINT LOUIS MO 63127
- Dr. Daniel Charles Stoeckel D.D.S.1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Craig Stephen Hollander D.D.S.3555 SUNSET OFFICE DR SAINT LOUIS MO 63127
- Dr. William G Albrecht D.D.S.3555 SUNSET OFFICE DR SAINT LOUIS MO 63127
- Daniel Autry22 Arnold Mall Arnold MO 63010
- Dr. Tawana Kieshawn Ware DDS11709 Old Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141