Dr. Tyler Burnett practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Salt Lake City, UT. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Burnett treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 2006
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Tyler Burnett's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Kaysville, UT 84037Get Direction
Tyler Burnett's reviewsWrite Review
- Nursing with Compassion: Easing the Final Journey
There are those who might not know about the effects that compassionate nursing can have on someone, but at times, being compassionate is one of the greatest ways to care for someone. For some patients, at their last moments, they need someone who knows that they are there during their time of need....
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What Causes Acne?
Acne is an illness that affects the oil glands present on the skin. It develops when the hair follicles get blocked. Sebaceous glands refer to the tiny glands located near the skin’s surface. They’re attached to the hair follicles, which are tiny pores on your skin whereby your hairs grow out...
- Inspirational Buckeye Fan with Muscular Dystrophy Scores the Final Touchdown
Jacob Jarvis is an Ohio State fan, and he suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy. He is also the player on the Ohio State football team who made the winning touchdown in Ohio State’s 2017 spring game. Good things do happen, and when Jacob made the score, the entire team mobbed him in the end...
- The Latest Advancements in Treatment and Research for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Patients and providers alike are often faced with unique challenges when it comes to treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). The disease is not well understood, there is no cure, and treatments often require a trial and error process.Luckily, technology and research are constantly advancing...
- Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Eileen R. Csontos M.D.1340 E 300 N Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Salman Masud M.D.1340 E. 300 N. Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD231 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Mckay Bateman MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Scott K Christensen M.D.3580 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088