Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology5121 Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT, 84107
Dr. Tyler Burnett practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Salt Lake City, UT. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Burnett treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 2006
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Tyler Burnett's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Kaysville, UT 84037Get Direction
Tyler Burnett's reviewsWrite Review
- Studies Linked Green Tea to Prevent or Delay Alzheimer's Disease
According to the Alzheimer’s Association 2017, Alzheimer's disease kills more than breast and prostate cancer combined. In fact, it is considered the sixth leading cause of death in the US alone.Studies have shown that every 66 seconds, someone develops this disease. Moreover, 1 in every 3...
- Obesity and Life Expectancy
Researchers from Canada have shown that obese people without any major health issues may live as long as others who are of normal weight. “This shows that one should not look at the weight alone," says researcher Jennifer Kuk, PhD, assistant professor of kinesiology and health science at York...
- "Weight" for It - Delayed Gratification Supports Long Term Weight Loss
Snack strategy: postpone the cravingSounds simple enough. Postpone eating the snack you are craving and the craving pass. But does that help lose weight? If we put off eating the food we are craving, will we experience weight loss? Studies show that those who avoid a snack when they crave for it...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- New Findings Point Finger at Possible Fibromyalgia Causes
Often the reason that patients receive transvaginal mesh implants is to control something called stress incontinence. Stress incontinence is a condition that often leads to women leaking urine from their bladder when doing high impact activities (running, jumping) or even from smaller catalysts,...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- Dr. Jacob Leo Christensen MD100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Salman Masud M.D.1340 E. 300 N. Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Eileen R. Csontos M.D.1340 E 300 N Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Nicole Jeffreys MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Grace Hsieh M.D.5121 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Benjamin Dee Greenberg MD100 MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113