Dr. Joseph S Zhou MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology300 Longwood Ave Boston MA, 02115
Dr. Joseph Zhou practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Boston, MA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Zhou treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Joseph S Zhou MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
El Paso, TX 79905Get Direction
FALL RIVER, MA 02721Get Direction
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Dr. Susan A. Rudders M.D.300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Andrew J Macginnitie MD, PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Luigi Notarangelo M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Supinda Bunyavanich M.D.1 Jimmy Fund Way Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Elizabeth C Tepas MD15 Parkman St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Sadek Salloum M.D.127 Larch Rd Cambridge MA 02138