Dr. Joseph Zhou practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Boston, MA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Zhou treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Joseph S Zhou MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
El Paso, TX 79905Get Direction
FALL RIVER, MA 02721Get Direction
Dr. Joseph S Zhou MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Dr. Susan A. Rudders M.D.300 LONGWOOD AVE BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Luigi Notarangelo M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Andrew J Macginnitie MD, PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Supinda Bunyavanich M.D.1 Jimmy Fund Way Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Sadek Salloum M.D.127 Larch Rd Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Lisa Marie Bartnikas M.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115